Commands are entered in the chat pane using a leading slash. For example, typing
in the chat pane will display the “quick help” text.
These commands are useful when using Seltani as an explorer.
- Displays the quick help, which briefly explains chatting and poses and some common commands.
- Shouts your message. Every player in the same world (instance) will hear it.
- Returns you to your panic link destination.
- Returns you to The Surface.
- Poses. This is the same as entering :text with a colon.
- Reloads your current location from the server. (This should never be necessary. If
/refreshchanges what you see, you've run into a bug.)